Thursday, January 15, 2009

Best of 2008

I did this last year and it seemed to help my girlfriends, so here is your Best of 2008 product list!

Shampoo- Organix (Pomegranate and Green Tea), Pantene, Kiehl's Amino Acid
Conditioner-Organix (Coconut Milk), Pantene
Foundation- Bare Minerals
Bronzer- Clinique (Sunkissed)
Blush- Nars (in Orgasm, makes me blush writing that!)
Mascara- Loreal Voluminous
Eyeliner- Rimmel, Chanel, Revlon 12 Hour (all have great staying power)
Lip gloss- Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm, Cover Girl Fruit Spritzers, Desert Essence (drugstores)
Lotion-Johnson's and Johnson's Baby Shea and Coco Butter, Bath and Body Works in Sensual Amber
Body oils- Kiehl's Argan oil, Neutrogena Sesame Oil.
Nail polish- Sally Hansen in "Flirt!"
Face Lotion- Kiehl's Oil Free PCA Lotion
Mousse- John Frieda
Whitening- Aquafresh (recom. by my dentist!)
Razors- Try the guy's with a 4 or 5 blade
Shaving cream- Use the oil mentioned above for silky stems
Eye cream- Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream
Perfume- Ralph Lauen Rocks and Hot, Philosophy's Falling in Love, Marc Jacob's Daisy
Random new tool- A pick...don't laugh. You know I have super long, super straight hair and this helps to "lift" a bit.
Face wash- Kiehl's Ultra Gentle Foaming Face Wash

And now looking at the list, I feel very high maintenance. haha Enjoy ladies!

1 comment:

East Carolina In My Mind said...

Great idea..I will have to try some of the products!

Check my blog-you have been tagged!:)